Saturday, October 24, 2009
1. What are you reading right now?
Charlaine Harris - Real Murders (Murder mystery series staring Aurora Teagarden, a librarian!)
2. How many books have you read so far?
1 - The Hunger Games
Almost done with The Old Man and the Sea but took a break
A good chunk of Gourmet Rhapsody
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
This Real Murders book.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Yeah, arranged with the husband. With Grand Theft Auto and College Football, he's been great!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Many - breakfast, puppy walk, post office run, bubble bath, and nap.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How hard it is to juggle reading and updates. And I get tired! Hmm.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not yet! Can't think that far ahead.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Hmm...definitely be better prepared. I had to upload stuff to iPod today. Would have done that earlier.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes. I took a nap.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Not yet. THANKS to all my commenters so far. You've kept me going!