I've done it again. I'm in the middle of too many books. Last time I did this, I ALMOST got through them all. Anna Karenina has become the bane of my existence. OK. Maybe not THAT dramatic.
Here's my new list:
1. The Likeness - Tana French (Finished March 20, 2009)
2. If on a winter's night a traveler - Italo Calvino (Finished March 25, 2009)
3. 1984 - George Orwell (Finished April 15, 2009)
4. The Five-Forty-Five to Cannes - Tess Uriza Holthe
5. Foundation - Isaac Asimov
6. The Yacoubian Building - Alaa Al Aswany
7. Humboldt's Gift - Saul Bellow
8. The Dracula Dossier - James Reese
9. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
Since I'm half-way through pretty much all of these...I think I can finish pretty soon. What do you think?