This challenge is to read all those books I was supposed to have read back in high school (or whenever) that I should have read but didn't. One I pretended to read (Lord Jim) while others I never finished. (I know you are shocked!! I hope my old English teacher isn't reading this.) I have all 2009 to finish this challenge.
So without much ado, the list:
1. Catch 22 - Joseph Heller
2. The Red Badge of Courage - Stephen Crane
3. 1984 - George Orwell (Finished April 15, 2009)
4. Lord Jim - Joseph Conrad
5. The Last of the Mohicans - James Fenimore Cooper
6. Tender is the Night - F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
8. The Sun Also Rises - Ernest Hemingway (Never required but why wasn't it?)
9. Anna Karneina - Leo Tolstoy (Because I'm halfway through and need to freakin' finish it.)
***Did you ever pretend to read a book you didn't?
***Excuse the picture...the Paint program only takes you so far.