The weird thing about blogs is you never know who is reading your posts. On that note, I've been tagged by Amber at Letters to the World
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
Unspectacular quirks, endstop.
1) Making up songs. I love making up ridiculous songs and singing them around the house. Did I mention that I don't sing well and am horrible at rhyming.
2)Playing with food. If I can eat my food in an odd or methodical way I will do it. Which is why I love chopsticks and sushi...it's fun with food. And I can't eat a hand full of trail mix. Each piece is eaten individually and separated.
3)Wherever I go in the house I always have a little entourage that follows: chap stick, hair tie, and random countless other miscellaneous stuff. My sister thinks it's hilarious.
4)Notes and lists. I always have tons of notes and lists floating around everywhere. I makes lists for everything.
5)Tree photos. It's an obsession.
6)Shoe and pant issues. I hate when my pants ride up behind the back of my shoes when I'm walking. Drives me nuts.
Katherine at A Girl Walks into a Bookstore
Becky at Becky's Book Reviews
Nicole at Book Escape
Stephanie at The Written Word
Trish at Trish's Reading Nook
Stephanie at Confessions of a Book-a-holic